Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

July!!




Gosh July already, the year is going so quickly. Many things have happened on the stitching front since I last posted, I've finished my Celtic Noel and am sooo pleased with it. I think the next Celtic will probably be Spring, I have both her and Summer kitted and ready to go. I bought matching frames for all the ladies, Spring and Summer will be stitched in the original colours. I will stitch Celtic Winter but not in the original form as I'm a little disappointed in her. I wish I was talented to change her but I'm not so will rely on one of the many talented ladies on the board.

Since finishing CN I have been stitching on Mirabilia's Garden Verses which has been on the go a long time. She is almost finished, I have the bottom 1.5" to stitch plus the gold thread as I like to do that last. I still have many other MD's as wip so will try and get those finished also as I can.
My taste like many stitchers changed when I discovered samplers so the ladies take a bit of a back seat I'm afraid.
I have now bought two more cupboards and two sets of drawers from Ikea to hold more of my stash. Now all I need is for my room to be finished and the floor laid then my stash can move into it's new home and rest easy.

blondie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...