Pages

Monday, May 11, 2020

A more cheerful post.


Hello again, not so long this time folks😄

Last year had its good happenings too, being honest we miss our caravan and seeing the people who had become lovely friends. A few others decided they were going to leave also, there was no animosity against anyone totally the opposite like us they thought it was time to sell on. With both of us under the weather we couldn’t have managed it and covid 19 would have put a kibosh on going over this year anyway.

I have even been able to make various style project bags which need to be listed of my page, I have hand dyed more yarn, crocheted more blankets, knit hats, fingerless mitts and shawls. I’ve also managed to finish off some of my quilt tops which had been waiting. I’ve also begun to not feel guilty sitting and knitting/crocheting or sewing during the day when other jobs may need doing. It’s taken a long time for me to feel at ease doing that, no one put any guilt on my shoulders only myself.
The big event for me in 2019 was I attended my first craft fair as a vender 😄👏 it took place in our church hall, I was booked for another but had to pull out due to being ill. I was very nervous but was quickly put at  ease by the other venders, there was a very nice atmosphere amongst them.

Two of the quilts were on the background display, the crochet shawls and other quilts were on the left of photo. Some of my hand dyed yarn is on the table at your right, a few bags hanging on the front plus hats, mitts and socks are on the table. She can’t be seen very well but Lottie my mannequin on the left is showing off one of a cardigan, shawl and hat I had knit up. To make her feel better she borrowed one of my wigs.😊👍.


I was hoping to attend a few more this year but I can’t see that happening anytime soon. I do have quite a lot of finished goodies. 

I’ve been working on my long cardigan, it’s ‘Lovely in Lavender‘ pattern by  Monica Russell. I’ve loved working on it, it is knit side to side, a first for me, you have to cast off stitches across the back for the arm holes and knit the sleeves separate. I finished the rib on the second side and went to put the sleeves in Then I found my mistake arrrrrgggghhh, At the top of the first arm hole there was a few rows of knitting, at the top of the second armhole no knitting! So I’ve taken it back to where I cast off  for the sleeve and will start again to finish the cardigan.   It was the lavender, purple shades that drew me to this and I even managed to find the same shade of yarn, it’s really nice yarn to knit with. I bought a few colours in it.



I have had to stop cross stitching altogether I can’t hold the 28size needles and I don’t like bigger count fabrics. I have sold 98% of my fabric on eBay not a lot left now, I also sold my 2 Lowery stands. I have a lot of Elbessee wooden frames and Snap frames of various sizes, a mountain of threads. DMC, Rainbow Gallery threads, Vicki Clayton silk threads with boxes of Charms, Buttons. There are enough charts to open a shop, embroidery scissors. It’s still going to take a while to list all the remaining stash.

When all the stash is sold then I need to sort out my fabric and yarn stash, I have a lot of my quilting goodies in a summer house, Mr B insulated for me but there is still some in what was my sewing room. I say was my sewing room because when Mr B got worse and I can’t get comfortable so don’t sleep we decided he would sleep in there so he can get enough rest. I also have some fabric and sewing related items including my gorgeous sewing desk my son made for me in there. I had to lose my cutting table it’s in the summerhouse but I’d have to move things to use it. The only other room is his office and he needs that. Yes I need my sewing room also but as I’m in the biggest bedroom in my best bed I’ve ever slept in I go in when I can but can’t leave projects out now. Also my large storage unit for my yarn is in there and the rest I’ve got stored in vacuum sealed bags in my wardrobe. My yarn for dyeing is also in containers.  This I suppose is the downside of not owning a large house🤣 Well I’ve rattled on and on long enough so I do hope some of you will  read this and it’s not a waste of time and I’m talking to myself. I’m off now to catch up on your blogs.😙




      





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to see you back but not happy about yours and hubbys health. I wish you success in dealing with it all but it's not easy, I know as we both have major health issues!! What fun!

Jenny from Ontario.

deer said...

هل انت من سكان مدينه الرياض ؟ هل تبحث عن افضل الشركات التى تقوم باعمال النقل بالاعتماد على افضل ما لديها من امكانيات فلا داعى للقلق الان من شان القيام باعمال النقل فـ شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض تعتمد على اكبر عدد من السيارات المغلقه المعروفه باسم الكونتر والتى تساعد فى الحفاظ على الاثاث وحمايه الاثاث من اى نوع من انواع التلف او الكسر كما ان الشركه تقدم خدمه نقل الاثاث بعد ان تتم مراحل الفك والتركيب والاعتماد على افضل المواد المخصصه فى اعمال التغليف فاذا اراد ان تقوم باعمال النقل فعليك ان تتبع شركتنا الاوائل الان كل هذه الخدمات المقدمه من الشركه تكن باقل الاسعار المتواجده فى الاسواق فلا داعى للقلق من شان القيام باعمال النقل الان فاذا كنت من سكان مدينه الرياض وتريد ان تقوم باعمال النقل فلا تبحث كثيرا عن الشركات وعليم ان تتصل بينا على الفور واذا كنت خارج مدينه الرياض وتريد ان تقوم بالانتقال اليها فعليك ان تتصل بينا فنقوم باعمال النقل برا او جوا او بحرا ونقوم بكافه الاجراءات الجمركيه التى يحتاجها عملاءنا الكرام فعليك ان تتصل بينا على الفور للقيام بمهام النقل على اكمل وجه فنحن فى انتظارك الان
ارخص شركة نقل اثاث الرياض
هناك عدد من الشركات الت ى تقوم باعمال" نقل الاثاث" الى اى مدينه ولكن اذا كنت تنظر الى القيام باعمال النقل فهناك الكثير واذا كنت تبحث عن الجوده والدقه فتاكد انك لم تجدها الا فى شركة نقل عفش بالرياض فقط فشركتنا تقوم بمهام النقل بالاعتماد على افضل ما لديها من امكانيات وافضل ما لديها من طاقم عمل مميز فى اعمال الفك والتركيب فلا داعى للقلق من شان كل ذلك وعليك ان تتصل بينا على الفور كما اننا نعتمد على افضل طاقم عمل مميز فى اعمال الفك والتغليف والتركيب فى مقابل اقل الاسعار المتواجده فى الاسواق فاستطاعت "شركه نقل اثاث بالرياض" ان تقوم بكافه اعمال النقل بدقه وعنايه وميزه شديده فنحن فى انتظارك الان اذا كنت من سكان مدينه الرياض او خارجها فلا تتردد فى الاستعانه بينا الان للقيام بهذه المهام على الاطلاق
مميزات شركه نقل اثاث بالرياض
تقدم شركتنا عدد من الخدمات المميزه من اجل انجاز مهام النقل ومن اجل الحفاظ على "الاثاث" فاذا اراد ان تقوم باعمال النقل باعلى درجه من الدقه والتميز والكفاءه فتاكد انك لم تجد افضل من شركتنا على الاطلاق فنقوم بالاتى الاعتماد على افضل طاقم عمل مميز لديه القدره على العمل تحت اى ضغط وتحت اى ظروف من اجل انجاز مهام النقل على اعلى مستوى كما ان الشركه توفر عدد من طاقم العمل الخاص باعمال الفك والتركيب والخاص باعمال التغليف فلا داعى للقلق من شان طاقم عمل على الاطلاق تعتمد "شركه نقل اثاث بالرياض" على افضل طاقم عمل مميز فى اعمال الفك لان الفك يعد من اهم مراحل القيام باعمال النقل حتى لا يظهر اى عيب قى الاثاث بعد ان يتم اعمال التركيب مره اخرى فلا تتردد فى الاستعانه بينا على الاطلاق فنحن فى انتظارك الان تعتمد" شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض" على افضل طاقم عمل مخصص فى اعمال التغليف فنحن نعتمد على الحبال والاربطه والاشرطه اللاصقه والقيام بالاعتماد على البلاستيك ذات الفقاقيع فاعمال التغليف للزجاج تختلف اختلاف تام عن تغليف الاجهزه المنزليه وتختلف عن تغليف الاخشاب فلا داعى للقلق من شان التغليف
الاعتماد على افضل "السيارات المخصصه فى اعمال نقل العفش لان السيارات المغلقه تحمى الاثاث من العواصف والاتربه اثناء القيام باعمال النقل حتى لايظهر اى عيب فى الاثاث من خدوش او كسر ويتم ترتيب الاثاث داخل سيارات النقل بطريقه حرفيه لحمايه من المطبات والاهتزازات اثناء القيام باعمال النقل
تقوم شركه نقل اثاث بالرياض باعمال النقل برا او جوا او بحرا فلا داعى للقلق من شان النقل على الاطلاق كما ان الشركه تقوم بتوفير كافه الاجراءات الجمركيه المميزه التى تساعد فى القيام باعمال النقل على الفور فنحن فى انتظارك الان للقيام باعمال النقل فقط عليك ان تتصل بينا


خدمات نقل الاثاث بالرياض في دليل خدمات الرياض:
لسنا الوحيدين في نقل الاثاث بالرياض ولكننا المميزين في طرق نقل الاثاث بالرياض لامتلاكنا افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالرياض وهي:
1. شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
2. شركة اثاث خارج الرياض
3. شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الي مصرولمعرفة المزيد عن الخدمات المقدمة اقرا باقي المقال .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...