Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

So much to do so little time!!



I think I may need the help of my fairy friends this week, I'm so tired again and yesterday wasn't to busy really. I think it's a few of my health issues rearing their ugly heads again.
I need to get myself organised but I have neither the energy nor the motivation at the moment. That sounds awful doesn't it but I think honesty is the best policy...lol

During this morning quite a large group of people gathered outside our home, next thing the most beautiful sound of a Christmas carol came across the breeze, it was totally unexpected but so nice. They're from a local church near us, whilst they were singing young ladies went from door to door with baskets of chocolate and leaflets advertising this evenings carol service.

I rang Philly, DIL, earlier to see how they all were and Paul isn't well today, he's having a lot of pain in his back. I know most of this week he's had problems getting up and about with being so stiff, at the moment it's 2 steps forward and 1 step back. The physio was pleased with him on Tuesday though he's able to lift his arm to 120% now which is a vast improvement. Like all Mums it breaks my heart to see him in pain and I want to take it away from him.

hugs

Peg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...