Pages

Monday, December 25, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!


A very merry Christmas to everyone and may your Christmas be happy, peaceful and blessed. As the above says your friends are worth more than jewels, your family are even more precious, treasure both. Let past differences be just that 'in' the past, friends this year has proved to me that life is to short to bear grudges and put off contacting that friend or loved one until tomorrow, do it today.
A few years ago I rang what I thought was my local council office but the person who answered was my husbands cousin in law. Somehow I'd dialled his number which isn't even remotely like the council one. He didn't sound right and when he knew who it was he broke down and cried, because he was at a very low point in his life and said he'd needed to speak to someone but couldn't pick up the phone to ring anyone as he didn't want to be a bother . We talked for a while and when I rang off I called his MIL and straight away she went over to be with him. Through a misdialled phone call he got the help he needed.
God works in mysterious ways his wonders to perform and in this case I feel very humble and priviliged He chose to use me to help another one of His children in need.
God showed us the supreme sacrifice when He gave His Beloved Son to die in our stead. During this time of celebration with our families and friends lets not forget the wonderful gift God sent to be amongst us.
Have a wonderful time and for those of you who don't have family to physically share Christmas with please remember you have a vast army of friends here online who care about you and are only an email away.
Also a BIG thank you to all our armed forces who put their lives on the line daily to keep us safe. To the firefighters, ambulance crews and policemen and women thank you also where would we be without your dedication?
hugs Peg

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...